A stormwater management plan is required for all regulated activities,
unless your property qualifies as a small project or is exempted.
• Land Development
• Removal of ground cover, grading, filling or excavation
• Construction of new or additional impervious or semi-impervious surfaces, and associated improvements
• Construction of new buildings or additions to existing buildings
• Installation or alteration of stormwater management facilities and appurtenances
• Diversion or piping of any watercourse
• Any other regulated activity where the Township determines that the
activity may affect any existing watercourse’s stormwater management
facilities, or stormwater drainage patterns.
use of land for any purpose involving regulated activities that,
measured on a cumulative basis from May 2014, create new impervious
areas of more than 1,000 square feet and less than 5,000 square feet or
involve earth disturbance activity of an area less than 5,000 square
feet and do not involve the alteration of stormwater facilities or